TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Kent Running Coach Terms and Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Appointment Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all our Services.
All cancellations must be made at least 24hrs prior to your session time. Failure to do this will result in you being charged in full for the session/ treatment.
All payments need to be made upfront to secure the time slot for your sessions.
Our 6 sessions blocks are subject to a 10 week expiry giving you 10 weeks from the first session to complete your sessions.
Our 12 sessions blocks are subject to a 16 week expiry giving you 16 weeks from the first session to complete your sessions.
Our 18 sessions blocks are subject to a 22 week expiry giving you 22 weeks from the first session to complete your sessions.
Any sessions pre-paid will be void after these time frames.
• For Running Clubs and Running Club Courses only
Course preparation and planning is prepared upfront. Therefore no refunds or credits will be issued once a club or course begins.
• For Running and Movement Courses only
Most of the preparation and individual programme development Video analysis and the feedback are prepared upfront after your Biomechanical Analysis.
Therefore refunds or credits will be issued as follows:
Six Block sessions
Notification after BMA session 50% refund
Notification after BMA + 1 coaching session 25% refund
No refunds after BMA + 2 full coaching sessions
12 & 18 Block sessions
Notification after BMA + 2 coaching sessions 50% refund
Notification after BMA + 4 coaching sessions 25% refund
No refunds after BMA + 5 coaching sessions.
All information on or purchased through this website is confidential and the property of The Kent Running Coach and cannot be duplicated, copied or used in any way other than for the purchased use by the user. Any duplication, reproduction or reuse of this information by any individual is strictly prohibited without the written consent of The Kent Running Coach. Before participating in any physical activity or exercise programme, you should seek permission and advice from a medical professional. The Kent Running
Coach is not responsible for any injuries that may be caused from the use of this programme or by following the guidance of The Kent Running Coach workouts, exercises, or drills. By accessing The Kent Running Coach website, you accept these terms.
https://thekentrunningcoach.co.uk does not offer medical advice.
https://thekentrunningcoach.co.uk provides exercise and drill information, videos, and content published over the internet and is intended only to assist users in their running, movement and cross-training efforts. The content appearing on or purchased from https://thekentrunningcoach.co.uk is not intended to be a substitute for, and should not be construed as, professional
medical advice, diagnosis, consultation, evaluation or treatment. The Kent Running Coach recommends that any and all users use common sense when making use of any information on https://thekentrunningcoach.co.uk
Every individual’s fitness, needs and abilities are unique, and not all exercises or activities described on https://thekentrunningcoach.co.uk site are suitable for everyone. As such, The Kent Running Coach recommends that users of the
https://thekentrunningcoach.co.uk site exercise caution when performing all drills, exercises, and workouts. You are urged and advised to seek the advice of a qualified health provider before beginning any dietary, fitness or health related effort or regimen, following any training instructions you receive through the https://thekentrunningcoach.co.uk site.
The https://thekentrunningcoach.co.uk site is intended for use only by healthy adult individuals. All services for minors under the age of 18 need the written consent of their parent/guardian. https://thekentrunningcoach.co.uk is not intended for use by pregnant women, or individuals with Type 1 diabetes or any other medical or nutritional condition. Such individuals are specifically warned to seek professional medical advice prior to initiating any form of dietary, fitness or health-related effort or regimen. The Kent Running Coach cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis through https://thekentrunningcoach.co.uk; any evaluation and diagnosis must be performed in a clinical setting. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or heard on https://thekentrunningcoach.co.uk If you feel discomfort or pain, immediately stop the activity causing such discomfort or pain. Reliance on any information provided by https://thekentrunningcoach.co.uk, The Kent Running Coach
employees, and others appearing on the https://thekentrunningcoach.co.uk site is solely at your own risk.
• Limitation of Liability
In no event will The Kent Running Coach be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, and incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from this website or any use of this website. Along with any site or resource linked to, referenced, or accessed through this web site, or for the use or downloading of, or access to, any materials, information, products or services.
• Waiver of Liability
agree to its terms.
1. As the participant, I, on behalf of myself, recognize and acknowledge that there are risks of physical injury and I, on behalf of myself, agree to assume the full risk of any injuries (including death), damages or loss which I, on behalf of myself, may sustain as a result of participating in any and all activities arising out of, connected with or in any way associated with my use of The Kent Running Coach. I, on behalf of myself, acknowledge that participation and use of The Kent Running Coach activities is voluntary.
2. I, on behalf of myself, do hereby fully release and discharge The Kent Running Coach and its employees and the sponsors and those whose facilities are being used for this program (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims and causes of action from injuries or illness (including death), damages or loss which I, on behalf of myself, may have or which may accrue to me on account of participation in all activities utilising the facility. This is a complete and irrevocable release and waiver of liability. Specifically and without limitation, I, on behalf of myself, hereby release the Released Parties from any liability, claim, or cause of
action arising out of the Released Parties’ negligence. I, on behalf of myself, covenant not to sue the Released Parties for any alleged liabilities, claims,or causes of action released hereunder
3. In the event of any emergency or injury, I, on behalf of myself, authorize the Released Parties to secure from any licensed hospital, physician and/or medical personnel any treatment deemed necessary for my immediate care and agree that I, on behalf of myself, will be responsible for payment of any and all medical services rendered.
4. I hereby acknowledge my responsibility in communicating any physical and psychological concerns that might conflict with participation in activity. I acknowledge that I am physically fit and mentally capable of performing the physical activity I choose to participate in. After having read this waiver and knowing these facts, and in consideration of acceptance of my participation and The Kent Running Coach furnishing services to me, I agree, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, to HOLD HARMLESS, WAIVE AND RELEASE The Kent Running Coach, its owners, employees, organisers, representatives, and successors from any
responsibility, liabilities, demands, or claims of any kind arising out of my participation in The Kent Running Coach exercises, programs and/or events.