Your health and safety is paramount therefore anyone having a Sports Massage will be asked to adhere to the following measures:
1) Please remain out the front of the building or in your car until a therapist collects you.
2) Upon arrival, you will be asked to thoroughly wash your hands in our dedicated washroom before applying antibacterial hand gel..
3) Your therapist will be wearing personal protective equipment, as per health industry guidelines, throughout your appointment. Please wear a mask or face covering to your appointment, this can be fabric if you do not own a medical mask.
4) Please bring a large towel to your appointment as we will no longer be using couch covers.
5) Sufficient time will be allowed between appts for disinfecting surfaces throughout the hub.
6) Please cancel and rearrange your appointment if you or anyone in your household have any Covid-19 symptoms
Sports massage is a form of deep massage, often used as part of a training routine to help prevent injuries, prepare the body for activity, maintain it in optimal condition and promote recovery post-workout.
It can also be used in a more general way to simply relax tight and tired muscles.
£40 per massage (45 minutes)
**Love a massage? Receive 6 massages for the price of 5 with our sports package - £200**